Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another day in The Curious Case of Neverending Spectaculars Part One

"I opened-up a yogurt.
Underneath the lid it said, “Please try again.” because they were having a contest that I was unaware of.
I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. …Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me… “Come on Mitchell, don’t give up!”
An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top."
- Mitch Hedberg


Bonjour all!



From reality I went from my world, to venturing over the next..the places I have seen brought me back to an easier time...and for that I am always glad. Who knew magic could show up in the most unexpected places...





The sun shined down brilliantly on the day I travelled forth into this world, which was a couple of days ago with my friend...to think I thought I already knew what the world had in store, only to find I keep opening up my eyes everytime.



The serene stillness that emits from these waters...the burst of natural wildlife that was surrounding this place..it really brought me back to tranquility.



Of course I took the path not taken...and look where I winded up. A restored old historic house of yesteryear in the middle of the woods...






I couldn't help but marvel and gaze at such fine greenery around me. Crossed bridges and spotted many plants that I saw for the first time.











Being in urban landscapes, it made me almost forget how infinitely beautiful nature was...made me think of the works of Darwin and many great minds who have tried to illustrate life beyond mere materialism.






My friend from France displaying the universal symbol of peace which certainly does reflect the atmosphere we were embedded in.



When I opened it, I found a.... secret old ancient key to unlock the mysteries of The Lost Violin....





I never cease to wonder at historic buildings. To me it is one of the many reminders of all we have left of our interesting past. The people that had once lived, the Life that was once living...




It was like the day was never going to end...

I was so awe-struck when I saw more of these sort of buildings...it made me believe it even more that truly, such places can exist..for some reason that church reminded me of films such as Practical Magic for some reason..all the more to have been so marvelled!


I especially was particularly fond of the fact that they actually etched the term "Anno Domini" alongside the year...brought an interesting ring to it.




Of course I still walk in Reality, so when the day had finally ended, went back home to lounge and contemplate about possible opportunities life has to offer...that and a good read of Sherlock Holmes with Jasmine Tea.


And that's all for now, ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Mitch Hedberg! :D:D:D

    Also, Nice photos,
    and a healthy appreciation of nature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Ioni...thought you might enjoy it...i certainly did :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day! Always love to hear what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails