Sunday, July 10, 2011

Forget Me Not

I walk without flinching through the burning cathedral of the summer.  My bank of wild grass is majestic and full of music.  It is a fire that solitude presses against my lips.  -Violette Leduc, Mad in Pursuit


Hello everyone,

Each summer is one like no other and I love how slowly and gradually, I am fulfilling my summer list.

Over the past few weeks, time seemed to fly quite fast, but regardless, I have managed to accomplish a few things. Along the way, I have also taken some photos.

Some places I have gone to:


Loved going by the lakeshore where it eventually takes you to Ontario Place. Especially on lazy afternoons, walking by undiscovered places around there, is such a thrill. It's like reawakening to discover different places you've known all your life.

 

The Cinesphere Theatre at night. I love it when it lights up.


Interesting historical buildings while taking a stroll with a friend.



I love how this historical building has the word "Press" at the front!


Fireworks on Canada Day. To be surrounded by amazing company while  fireworks lit up the sky- what more can one ask for?

A day isn't complete without a spot of macarons. Love the ones in MoRoCo in Yorkville.



Have a great upcoming week!


Joie de vivre,

Joanne




Note: Photos are of my own. Please do not take them without permission, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. love these photos Joanne. i can't wait to travel one day. thanks for sharing parts of your world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day! Always love to hear what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails