Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We live again...

Musique: Beirut- Un Dernier Verre (Pour La Route)

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them." Henry David Thoreau

Hello loves!
These next words is something I made up along the way the past days...

Within

In your eyes, I see the whole world.
Nothing in my life I would want to give back.
Summer's a sacred keeper of all things promising and deep impacts.
Wish I can hear you say my name.

In my thoughts, dreams become intensified.
Where all my words seem to drown out all my sorrow.
The things which I cannot seem to hold, they just all seem to drift away
Won't you hold me before I fly away.

In my words, I can feel the bittersweet melancholy of music
Underlying all my source of tension and mistakes
Taking in the humble grace of art through my eyes
Breathing in the beautiful execution of Jasmine in the air.


We all end up swirling in the same floor
Everything is coming up and pulling you closer to me every minute.
When you least expected it,there it comes, sailing through your door.
Wishing, wanting a different life, a different hope, a different imagery
And so, I lock inside my hope, and my world.
That's all for now!

1 comment:

Thanks for brightening my day! Always love to hear what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails